Guess Who Board Game for Preschool Kids
Guess Who Board Game
The Guess Who Board Game usually retails at $14.99
Guess Who Game Features:
- Features tabletop game boards and game pieces
- Players try to guess each other’s mystery character
- For 2 players
- Includes 2 game boards, 48 face cards, 24 mystery cards, 2 scorekeepers, and instructions
- Can you Guess the other player’s mystery character
Guess Who Board Game Rules:
There are very few rules for this game which makes it so simple for preschool kids to play.
- The youngest player goes first, beginning by asking the other player a characteristic found on on one of their 24 visible characters (both players have the same 24 tiles). Example: “ Does your character have brown hair?”
- If player 2 says “yes,” the asking player flips over all of the characters without brown hair. If they say, “no,” the asking player flips over the characters that have brown hair.
- Through the process of elimination, players will eventually be able to guess the name of their opponent’s character.
- Once you guess a name, the game is over so wait until you have one character standing
- Each player gets one yes or no question per turn.
- When a player successfully guesses their opponents hidden character then they win!
Guess Who Game Skills:
- Turn taking
- Speech -Your Child will have to speak clearly so that the other player can hear and understand him
- Perceptive Analysis– Children will use perceptive analytical skills to observe each charcter and decide what makes them different from the other characters and therefore ask a specific targeted question.
- Verbal Descriptions– YOur child will learn to describe various characteristics such as “Is your character bald?”
**All prices are subject to change without notice. Be sure to check the current price before placing your order.